Histopathology is the pathological examination of tissues removed from patients for diagnostic reasons, often to confirm or exclude malignancy “Pathologists”, doctors specialized in diagnosing diseases in tissue and their work of technicians that prep tissue received from clinics. In work with the light microscope, it is difficult to recognize the various components of cells and tissues without differential staining.
Histopathology laboratory services are also provided on fixed tissues from outside sources.
• State-of-the-art histology laboratory
• Routine paraffin processing and sectioning
• Soft and hard resin (plastic) processing and sectioning
• Non-decalcified and decalcified processing and sectioning
• Custom sample preparation and sectioning
• Histochemistry capabilities
• Photomicrograph documentation
• Necropsy services
• Timely and efficient reporting