Learning Outcomes of the AIMI Abbottabad for MBBS Program
- An appropriate Basics knowledge of medical sciences.
- Concept of facility based and community based cases management.
- Knowledge of ethical norms in medicine.
- Elicit accurate and focused medical histories of patients and perform relevant, comprehensive physical examination.
- Evaluate the use of laboratory tests and imaging studies and interpret the results to arrive at clinical decision making.
- Perform the common medical and surgical techniques in clinical settings including the 'basic life support.
- Educate and motivate the patient to promote healthy habits for wellness and prevention of disorders.